Do you like a one on one experience when you learn or don’t have much time to spare? Our private workshops are perfect for those wanting personal instruction and because the instruction is personal, less time is required for a workshop.
If you already have experience in candle making but require support with a particular formula or technique, or have specific learning needs in an area of candle craft a personal training session is ideal.
Once you have paid for your booking, Mel will contact you within 48 hours to arrange a mutually convenient time and day. Private Workshops must be taken within 3 months of booking.
Mel will discuss your learning requirements so she can structure your time together. This can include but is not limited to, the making of soy melts, tea lights, wax tarts, container candles (single or multiple wicks) or pillar candles. Note: Due to their complexity, private workshops on pillar candles are a stand-alone subject.
Terms & Conditions:
Your registration acknowledges agreement to the following:
- Clients will NOT be confirmed into a workshop until full payment has been received.
- It is our policy not to refund a workshop fee if the client cancels within 72 hours of a class day. Clients acknowledge this as reasonable given the difficulty in backfilling a place at such short notice.
- Complimentary liquid refreshments (tea, coffee, soft drink & mineral water) throughout the day.
- Our workshops are strictly for clients only (so please do not bring along children or friends for companionship).
- Children 14 years and over may attend Private Workshop.
Minimum Duration - First 2.5 hours $350.00+GST. Additional Hours $100.00+GST up to a maximum 4 hours per day.
PLEASE DISREGARD EVENT DATE - SYSTEM REQUIRES INPUTTING A DATE, BUT ACTUAL DATE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WITH MEL FOR A MUTUALLY CONVENIENT TIME.