Pillar Candles Workshop
Are you ready to get creative by making your own free-standing pillar candles? For those wanting to make pillar candles, we offer a comprehensive class using the latest candle making techniques.
Working with fully refined, non-toxic, fully refined high-quality waxes (such as paraffin and sustainable palm, we will teach you the techniques required to make a range of popular pillar candles.
Candle finishes include, but are not limited to: rustic, chunky, mottled, ice and/or layered candle are on offer - the class decides and you take home 3-4 candles. You will be definitely hands on preparing; measuring, melting, mixing and pouring your own candle products under the close support of our trainer.
We will share our experience and provide lots of handy hints on mold preparation, blending fragrances and essential oils, priming wicking, and how to avoid common problems in your candle making.
Your class fee covers:
- Use of all equipment and candle making supplies.
- Candles made on the day for you to take home (RRP $60.00).
- A light lunch, a glass of bubbles, and liquid refreshments throughout the day (tea, coffee, soft drink and mineral water).
- Two (2) weeks of phone/email "After Class Support & Advice" to manage the challenges of the first few weeks at home.
- An invitation to join our "Let’s Talk Candles" FB networking group to build your knowledge base and talk to fellow candle makers.
- Comprehensive technical notes with step by step instructions.
- Wick charts/diagrams applicable to the course.
Terms & Conditions:
Your registration acknowledges agreement to the following:
- Participants will NOT be confirmed into a workshop until full payment has been received.
- It is our policy not to refund a workshop fee if the participant cancels within 72 hours of the workshop. Participants acknowledge this as reasonable given the difficulty in backfilling a place at such short notice.
- If we are unable to meet our workshop minimum of 3 participants, we reserve the right to cancel and reschedule the workshop. In this situation, participants will be offered a transfer to an alternative date/s or a full refund.
- Our workshops are strictly for participants only (if you drive up with a partner or friend for company, they cannot stay with you). We highly recommend a visit to nearby McLaren Vale, a world famous wine region, to sample of few of Australia's very best wines!
Participants must be 18 years of age.
Cost is $165.00 + GST.
Duration is 10.30am to 3.00pm (inclusive of a 45-minute lunch break)