Basic Container Candle Making Workshop
For those who love soy wax then this Basic workshop is for you!
More than a simple craft class, this workshop covers theory and practical candle making and problem-solving. Learn how to select the right wax, wick, colours and fragrance for your candle projects. We share formula and techniques associated with using an all-natural soy wax. During our workshop you will prepare your glassware; calculate, measure, melt, mix and pour your own candle products.
You'll make up a gift pack of scented tea lights, 60 hours of scented soy melts, a stunning cupcake candle, soothing wood wick (crackling) candle and a luxurious hydrating massage candle, in a jam-packed half-day session, which you get to take home with you.
Your FEE covers:
- Use of all equipment and candle making supplies.
- Candles made on the day for you to take home (RRP $60.00).
- A light lunch, a glass of bubbles, and liquid refreshments (tea, coffee, soft drink & mineral water) throughout the day.
- Two (2) weeks of phone/email "After Class Support & Advice" to manage the challenges of the first few weeks at home.
- An invitation to join our "Let’s Talk Candles" FB networking group to build your knowledge base and talk to fellow candle makers.
- Comprehensive technical notes with step by step instructions.
- Wick charts/diagrams applicable to the workshop.
Terms and Conditions:
Your registration acknowledges agreement to the following:
Participants will NOT be confirmed into a workshop until full payment has been received.
It is our policy not to refund a workshop fee if the participant cancels within 72 hours of the workshop. Participants acknowledge this as reasonable given the difficulty in back-filling a place at such short notice. Further, if we are unable to meet our workshop minimum of 3 clients, we reserve the right to cancel and reschedule the class.
Further, if we are unable to meet our workshop minimum of 3 participants, we reserve the right to cancel and reschedule the class. In this situation, participants will be offered a transfer to an alternative date/s or a full refund. Workshops are strictly for participants only (so please do not bring along children or friends for company).
Participants must be 18 years of age to attend.
Cost is $165.00 + GST.
Duration is 10.30am to 3.00pm (inclusive of a 45-minute lunch break)